I am happy to announce that I will be featuring new posts every week that feature tips on bringing pono into your hale! From cleaning tips, to design tricks I will keep the mana'o flowing on how to focus on the positive mana throughout your home. Below I share our Mantra that I created from the start of Noho Designs back in 2011, which speaks to what we are all about. I believe that if we change our visual environment, our minds can relax just a little further into the present moment instead of being bombarded by over stimulation. I was taught and often preachthat everything has it's own mana. Whether it be the mana that we assign a certain object because of the way it makes us think or feel, or if it carries it's own mana because of thelife force that is at it's unique core, each object in our visual path can either help to stimulate, or relax our senses. Each scenario will always be of benefit within our lives, but it is up to us to choose which scenario best serves our highest good at that specific place and time in our lives.
So my first "to-do" is just to take mental and emotional inventory of how certain spaces, pictures, plants, pieces of furniture, toys, linens, etc, etc make you feel. That's it for now.. just a mental note is all that is needed to start our journey of bringing pono back into our homes. (From my Hawaiian perspective anyway) :) May 2017 bring the clarity we search for in order to bring about the creativity our soul needs to evolve!
- Jan 27, 2019 Island Chic Bungalow Jan 27, 2019
- Dec 24, 2018 Kailua.Beachy.Boho. Dec 24, 2018
- May 25, 2018 Ha - Breathe May 25, 2018
- Feb 14, 2017 It's Tax Season! Is it time to clear your desk? 5 Simple Solutions to managing the Spring time clutter! Feb 14, 2017
- Jan 31, 2017 The Power of the Green! Jan 31, 2017
- Jan 18, 2017 Mental Inventory to Clarity of Mind Jan 18, 2017
- Jan 6, 2017 Sign up for our Home Decor Tips from a Hawaiian Perspective & get a 10% off code! Jan 6, 2017